Smile WELCOME TO MIC YOUTH GOPENG 'S BLOG'

Welcome Message

SATHANAI NAMATHE KAYILE,SARITIRUM PADAIPUM NATHILE" INBEME SOOLGE ELOROM VALGE!!!


First of all i like to invite you all to our blog.If you feel free please view our blog which be updated from time to time.Any comment please post to us.
We always ready to serve.

Thanks you



Venothan kathalingam

(Gopeng MIC Youth Leader)





Author By: Venothan kathalingam

Friday, August 15, 2008

DISSAPPOINTED WITH WARTA TAMIL ( TAMIL NEWS)



Yesterday Our National Badminton (World No 2) Lee Chong Wei made history when he became the first Malaysian badminton singles player to reach an Olympic final at the Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium last night but I can’t see the game via ASTRO because im busy with my work. After done my work I m going at home to see a news regarding that Badminton on Warta tamil (Tamil News) at 8.30pm.I m realy dissappointed with Warta News(Tamil news) because Nothing appear any news about Badminton results.I also supprise the Badminton game was end at 7.30pm . News is at 8.30pm but no result no news.
I hope In future Warta Tamil (Tamil News) be Profassional like al jazzara and CNN news.

Congratulation Lee Chong Wei Malaysian Waiting for gold madel from Badminton squad.

thanks

No comments:

 
Print this page