Smile WELCOME TO MIC YOUTH GOPENG 'S BLOG'

Welcome Message

SATHANAI NAMATHE KAYILE,SARITIRUM PADAIPUM NATHILE" INBEME SOOLGE ELOROM VALGE!!!


First of all i like to invite you all to our blog.If you feel free please view our blog which be updated from time to time.Any comment please post to us.
We always ready to serve.

Thanks you



Venothan kathalingam

(Gopeng MIC Youth Leader)





Author By: Venothan kathalingam

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vulgar and slanderous blogpost

To all Yesterday i have a email from Mr Punithan Shan That he receive comment from 1 good person.When i read that comment i realy upset.
Please read that comment above.u also upset.

Vanakkam brothers,I have came across a blog that posted my picture and vulgar and slanderous remarks for my post on "MIC-Walking the Talk". My responds.... ...
I was indeed shocked to come across a blog post with my photo and name with some "remarks". Well, i am always open to critics. As i believe it will help me build my character and mold me into a better person.However, I am sad to see a fellow Malaysian brother held me so lowly with vulgar and slanderous remarks. As i ponder and introspect myself, i choose to march forward with full conviction, continue serve my community and nation on the path that i choose.I chose not to comment or retaliate against the so called "scribes" criticism, as his choice of words resembles his personality. For me, now that I have made my point, is to continue my "walk.
A Part of The "remarks"

This Scribe also hopes that this MIC slime ball going by the name of Punithan Shan (picture above left) gets exposed for the lies and spin which Malaysiakini seems to be giving him unfettered access. You can read his trash and spin here

Punithan is such a cheapskate that he adds MALAYSIAKINI on his subject title just to get his articles appear on Malaysiakini. What do you expect from a pariah MIC ass kisser? This guy is claiming in his Blog that the MIC has been doing great things for the Indian community.One look at his face will tell you that Punithan or 'Puritan' Shan is another MICputra who benefited from his ass wiping in MIC. Watch out for this guy as he is trying to split the Indian support for Pakatan Rakyat by hijacking the Hindraf struggle.
In the end of the day, this Scribe has only this to say to Punithan and all the other BN/Umno slime balls:
在这个鬼魂月,我们将看BN/Umno政权的秋天。 Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim在Permatang Pauh将上升象菲尼斯在被征服的BN/Umno政权并且带领Pakatan Rakyat到Putrajaya!


Mr PunithanShan please Don't bother about that comment.Please continue....MIC YOUTH GOPENG with you.

No comments:

 
Print this page